Tuesday, January 31, 2006








January 30th was Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day. Now I love popping bubble wrap as much as the next gal but does it really deseve it's own special day?

Where do they come up with these ridiculous "holidays"? From Answer Your Cats' Questions Day (Jan 22nd) to Barbie and Barney Backlash Day (Dec 16th) it seems to me people will create a holiday for just about anything. Mind you I was very excited to find that there is a National Ice Cream Day (July 16th) (why hasn't anyone told me about this holiday before?!)

I found it interesting that my birthday is Fragrance Day (March 21). Maybe the Holiday Gods were trying to warn me all these years. There might be something to these silly holidays after all...

...so in appreciation of Bubble Wrap Day, go on and pop a few!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment