Thursday, January 19, 2006


Dogs are such silly "people" (at least mine are). Farfalle and Bazil
won't eat hard dog cookies. Won't even lick them. They do however love soft doggie snacks. Guess the hard ones are too much of a bother to chew.

For Christmas, my mother-in-law, aka Mamma, gave me a box of Scooby Doo Baked Graham Cracker Sticks as a joke, knowing my love of Scooby Doo. We had to look as them twice as they really do look like dog cookies but they are in fact for humans.

This morning, I made my morning tea and decided to have a couple of Scooby Snacks with it. Sure enough, my furkids came running wanting a treat. I thought, "haha, sure, you want it--here!" figuring that they would turn their noses up and walk away, as they do with any dog cookie. The joke was on me. They love them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment