Saturday, January 19, 2008




I knew it was coming. It was only a matter of time. But I had truly hoped I would never see the day. Unfortunately that day is now here...

I can't eat ice cream anymore. After one or two teaspoons, I start to wheeze and choke. I've accepted that I will never have flowers again. I've accepted that I will sound like a space alien for ever. But to take away my ability to eat ice cream? That's just plain mean!

This better not expand to my beloved cuppa tea. That would mean war for sure!

2 Comments:

  1. lifeafterjasper said...
    dude, that sucks so bad... i'm really sorry, S...
    Surely@FragranceFreeWorld.com said...
    Check the ingredients on your ice cream. Many (including "the best in the country") now add carrageenan to their recipe. Not what your grandma used to make! The stuff is nasty and can often contain MSG. Read more here:
    http://ificouldreadmymind.com/2007/08/17/carrageenan-msg-and-migraines/

Post a Comment