Friday, October 31, 2008

November 13th Update:

Couple asks South Whitehall to allow 'bubble house'

Pair appealing judge's order that haven be torn down.

By Andrew C. Martel | Of The Morning Call
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elizabeth Feudale-Bowes has until Oct 31st to dismantle her chemical free area of her home

(Be sure to watch the video on the link)

This poor woman! I have been lucky in that I have been able to make my home safe for me. I can't imagine how this woman is going to be able to live healthily now. I know how damaging it is if someone inadvertently contaminates my home and how hard it is for me to to deal with the resulting reaction until I am able to detoxify my home again.  If I wasn't even able to feel safe in my own home I don't know what I would do. This to me in a Human Rights issue and I hope someone out there can help this woman fight this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment